UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 1, 2020
The Governor has allowed for Outdoor Masses and other liturgical services such as adoration and prayer services (see attached Parish Church Guidelines).
We are holding outdoor "Drive-In" Masses on Sundays at 7:00 am in the St. Charles School Parking Lot. By having the Mass outdoors, and requiring everyone to stay in their cars, you will not have to go through a registration/screening process.
There will be no "walk-ins" allowed.
Please review the procedures and protocols for attending the Drive-In Mass below.
Attending Drive-In Mass
To ensure your safety, please follow the instructions of the staff & volunteers.
- Park in designated spaces ONLY as directed by the ushers, in order of your arrival.
- Masks must be worn at all times, even inside your car.
- Please stay inside your car and turn off your ignition.
- Tune your car radio to AM 1630
- Restrooms are not available.
- Gates will open at 6:30am
- MASS begins promptly at 7:00am
- IF you wish to receive the Eucharist, ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW upon exit.
- IF you don’t wish/are not able to receive BUT would like a blessing, CLOSE YOUR WINDOW upon exit.
Livestream Masses Continue
If you are not able to attend the Drive-In Mass at 7 am, please know St. Charles will continue to livestream Masses at 11 am (English) and 1 pm (Spanish) each Sunday.
Outdoor Masses are held in the morning at 8:00 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays in our Piazza de San Carlo. Masks are required, temperatures are taken and all COVID-19 protocols are being followed. The gates open at 7:30 am and close at 7:55 am.
To obtain up to date information you can also visit our St. Charles Church website by clicking below;