Thank you for your interest in St. Charles Borromeo School.
St. Charles Borromeo School is a private Catholic school serving Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade students.
- Download the SCBS Application Packet (see below)
- Return the required application documents and fees.
- Upon receiving the completed application documents and fees, you will be contacted and a student assessment will be scheduled.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance once the student assessment is completed and all application documents and fees are received.
Required Application Documents & Fees
- Application Form
- Application Fee $200.00 per student
- Registration Fee $200 per new student
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Communion Certificate (3rd to 8th grade students only)
- School Records Release Form
- Administrator Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
Guidelines for Admission
- Transitional Kindergarten applicants must be 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- All students must comply with current California immunizations and health requirements prior to enrollment.
Admission is based on
- Space availability
- Student Assessment
- Previous school records (report cards, testing scores and attendance)
- Teacher and Administrator evaluations
- Parishioner Status
Admission is based in the following order
- Siblings of current students
- St. Charles Borromeo Transitional Kindergarten students
- Catholic St. Charles Borromeo parishioners
- Catholic non-parishioners
Class of 2020
High School Acceptances
Chaminade High School
Crespi Carmelite High School
Loyola High School
Notre Dame High School
Providence High School
Sierra Canyon High School
St. Genevieve High School
Village Christian High School