Thank you for your interest in St. Charles Borromeo School.
St. Charles Borromeo School is a private Catholic school serving Transitional Kindergarten through 8th grade students.
- Download the SCBS Application Packet (see below)
- Return the required application documents and fees.
- Upon receiving the completed application documents and fees, you will be contacted and a student assessment will be scheduled.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance once the student assessment is completed and all application documents and fees are received.
Required Application Documents & Fees
- Application Form
- Application Fee $300.00 per student
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Communion Certificate (3rd to 8th grade students only)
- School Records Release Form
- Administrator Recommendation Form
- Teacher Recommendation Form
Guidelines for Admission
- Transitional Kindergarten applicants must be 4 years old on or before September 1st.
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old on or before September 1st.
- All students must comply with current California immunizations and health requirements prior to enrollment.
Admission is based on
- Space availability
- Student Assessment
- Previous school records (report cards, testing scores and attendance)
- Teacher and Administrator evaluations
- Parishioner Status
Admission is based in the following order
- Siblings of current students
- St. Charles Borromeo Transitional Kindergarten students
- Catholic St. Charles Borromeo parishioners
- Catholic non-parishioners