Please read over the attached COVID 19 School Guidance Checklist and SCBS COVID19 Prevention Program (CPP).
We will continue to keep you informed of any new developments. In the meantime, let us continue to pray for the safety and comfort of everyone during these difficult times.
As always, we will do our best to keep you informed. Please feel free to reach out our Principal Genova or Vice Principal Nicklas should you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued patience as we move toward the next normal. We look forward to the day when we are able to welcome all of our students back to campus. May God continue to bless us all and keep us safe.
- Reopening Protocols for K-12 schools - Appendix T1 10.16.20.pdf
- COVID19 School Guidance Checklist 01.28.21.pdf
- SCBS COVID19 Prevention Program (CPP) 01.26.21.pdf
- SCBS FAQs 11.18.20.pdf
- SCBS FAQs 11.11.20.pdf
- TKto2nd Reopening PP Presentation 11.10.20.pdf
- SCBS Reopening Plan and FAQs August 2020.pdf
- ADLA-Starting-the-School-Year-Smart-Rev.-6.25.20 (1).pdf