Please see the attached forms to order your tickets.
Halloween Carnival FAQs:
• The carnival runs from 10:00 – 11:45 am. The students start their day in class. Shortly before the carnival begins teachers escorts them to the playground for the costume parade.
• Your child should come to school dressed in their costumes.
• At the conclusion of the carnival students will be sent back into their classrooms. At that time clean-up will begin.
• All volunteers and parents must have completed Virtus training in order to be on the school premises during the carnival.
• The entire school attends the carnival. However only students who have purchased a wristband will be allowed to play the carnival games. Please don’t forget to buy your wristband ahead of time.
• By purchasing a wristband a student will be able to visit 12 booths. The booths range from face painting/temporary tattoos, snack shack, pumpkin decorating and several game booths.
• We need volunteers! The more parent volunteers the easier the day flows and the more parents can take breaks to walk around with their child/children. Please contact your room parent for you classroom both assignment.
• In addition to the game booths there will be a handful items that will require a
separate ticket to participate. Those include; photo booth, raffle prize, popcorn, and cake walk. You can purchase tickets the day of the carnival.
• All students are allowed to roam the carnival at their own pace. This may seem a bit overwhelming to our younger students. We recommend a couple of parents chaperone a group of students and guide them from booth to booth. Please speak with your child’s teacher to determine if assistance is needed.
• We ask that TK parents enjoy the carnival with their child to help them navigate the event.
• The 8th grade class will be selling hot dogs at the carnival. Please make sure to send your child with money if they would like to purchase hot dogs. It’s a good cause.
• The student council will present their annual Halloween maze. The maze will cost an additional $1.00. To make the experience enjoyable for all students the first 30 minutes of the maze is presented in a tamer mode. Please make sure to send your child with money if they would like to go through the maze.
• Any other carnival questions please contact your contact room parent.